Your Ad Could Be Here

• Noob

They say I should not be successful, that it would be stressful. But they don't know I could do anything, I am God's vessel. I'll wrestle with the devil, but I'll nestle in God's love. As for evil I am a rebel, and my enemy? He's just a pebble, God's love is broad in it I will revel. It's there even when I am flawed, if everyone knew that there would be no holy facades. Jesus in the heart was meek and lowly. But he confessed his love boldly on that cross, it was a matrimonial ceremony, people say they're their own God, but when they go home they pray to the Lord for those job's. 

its not not finished but this is what I have so far; constructive criticism is welcomed, God bless. 

Hi Alexandria,

I love what you have started here.

I moved this over to the correct forum section so you can maybe get some better critiques. Please join our community and critique others (which in turn helps you learn too!)

I have to say your rhyming words are very fresh. One nit for me is the line about Jesus being lowly. I know that He was treated lowly but that's not what you seem to be saying. I would look at that and make it more clear and less derogatory towards Jesus. My opinion...

All the best,

Lisa

Your Ad Could Be Here

• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $1,040

Important Information

By continuing to use our site you indicate acceptance of our Terms Of Service: Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy: Privacy Policy, our Community Guidelines: Guidelines and our use of Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.