Your Ad Could Be Here

I need to grow

• Noob

Haven't posted on this forum in a minute, these are just some bars that I recently wrote. Would really appreciate some critique. 

Enough of the small talk, homie I need to grow/

Young Pablo stunted by the shows/ of fake personality/

Fake f*cks with fake motives surrounding me/

I just want notoriety without everybody hounding me/ for solutions that I don't have and can't afford/

40 a week for 13, my time is simply worth more/

I'm just trying to soar/ to have whiskey to pour/ and life with rapport/ 

So my girl can lay close and concur/ that my problems aren't more important than her/

So my father can finally say you're welcome/ because my life had a good outcome/ without retribution because I don't want none/

I don't want constant stress and pain in my liver/ with nothing to live for and branches splintered/

Surrounded by fallen leaves that I cover up in the winter/

To not even consider/ that maybe I'm just a sinner/ young in age that's got a life ahead of high f*cks and low blows/

Mary Janes and Jon Doe's/ 

But until god decides to show I'm outta time for my shadow/ 

So enough of the small talk, homie I need to grow/

Edited by TheRunaway

Your Ad Could Be Here

• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $1,040

Important Information

By continuing to use our site you indicate acceptance of our Terms Of Service: Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy: Privacy Policy, our Community Guidelines: Guidelines and our use of Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.