Your Ad Could Be Here

hey, another newb over here. :D

• Noob

Well, hello there. I'm an 18-year old female living in France and trying to improve my songwriting skills, and this forum looks like it was made for this very purpose, hee. It's very inspirational, and from what I saw has many talented people. I personally sing, play the guitar and a little bit of piano, and I try to write acceptable lyrics but my internal critic speaks very loudly and I never know whether he has a point or if he's just randomly being a bitch. I recently got a fourtrack recorder as a present from my mom but I forgot to buy an adequate adapter and it got fried (she ordered it from an american website and so I guess it wasn't made to support 200ish volts or something...). I'm very gifted that way.

Anyway, this seems like a cool place to hang out at, hope I'll hang around for some time. ;) Sorry if this sounds a bit incoherent, I just got home from Boston yesterday and am still rather jetlagged.

cheers, kaledrina

Well, hello there. I'm an 18-year old female living in France and trying to improve my songwriting skills, and this forum looks like it was made for this very purpose, hee. It's very inspirational, and from what I saw has many talented people. I personally sing, play the guitar and a little bit of piano, and I try to write acceptable lyrics but my internal critic speaks very loudly and I never know whether he has a point or if he's just randomly being a bitch. I recently got a fourtrack recorder as a present from my mom but I forgot to buy an adequate adapter and it got fried (she ordered it from an american website and so I guess it wasn't made to support 200ish volts or something...). I'm very gifted that way.

Anyway, this seems like a cool place to hang out at, hope I'll hang around for some time. ;) Sorry if this sounds a bit incoherent, I just got home from Boston yesterday and am still rather jetlagged.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello Kaledrina,

Welcome to Songstuff. :)

As far as I know, you're the second member living in France, as I'm the resident Frenchman here.

If you feel like discussing in French or French things, you can use Frenchstuff

Didier

;D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh No!!! :o Lazz this is terrible! I had you lined up for the smilie preservation society annual award.

The award is presented to those members who DO NOT use any smilies in their posts for a whole year! You only had 2 days to go... ;)

Ah well! You're still in with a chance for shortest signature award!

:D:D:D:D

Archived