Your Ad Could Be Here

Palm Baker - It's Good to be Here

• Noob

Hello Songstuff Community,

I am Palm Baker, and I am a Toronto based music producer, studio owner, and recording artist.

My journey as a musician started with a cheap guitar at a young age. I have since learnt guitar, along with piano and a handful of classical brass instruments. Aside from being a multi-instrumentalist, I am also a studio engineer. Building my first studio four years back in the basement of a London, ON. apartment, I began working with friends and close networks to figure out the ropes. I have since worked with artists and producers across Canada, the United States, and even one team of EDM producers and rappers from Sweden. 

As an artist I have performed across venues in Toronto, ON. Some of these venues include The Opera House, Revival Bar, & The Mod Club. To organize my live set I use the Roland DJ 808 where I can control my studio produced tracks along with my vocals mic-ed through a vocal processor that lets me control Volume, EQ, Pitch, and Reverb. 

Here at Songstuff I hope to develop networks and build my company, while sharing feedback and my music.

Looking forward to what this community has to offer.

All the best,
Baker 

Screen Shot 2017-02-16 at 12.02.57 AM.png

HELLLLLLOOOOO BAKER!

Wow, you certainly know how to introduce your self well. You are totally going to fit in here! We have some talented folks that love to talk music in all aspects.

If you need any help finding your way around the site, let me know. We have a PM system or you can reply here.

See you on the boards!
Lisa

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Welcome to the site.

I hope you find this a useful place to be  :)

Janeva

Archived