Your Ad Could Be Here

Social Media - Likes and Followers?

Am I the only one who follows and likes people who follow and like me? I can be picky with my twitter page but it is because i want to network and get a feel for the music industry. So I will follow anyone on my twitter page if they have music mentioned in their profile. I follow every single artist that follows me on my Soundcloud. But I see some folks don't have the same common courtesy. It baffles my mind. Should I even bother asking if this is normal social media behavior?

Ah yes, I see your point. It is out of my control. I forgot that SM Techs are sneaky bastards. I have yet to figure out what's in it for them but my common psychopathy syndrome may not want to know.

For now, I'll just not let it affect me.

I have in the past told at myself to "just put the phone down!"(my email, FB, and Twitter are all on it) I've even taken to turning it off in the evenings...

Be proud of me David!

• 4 years later...
  • Noob

Social Media - From being on quite a few platforms over a few years, I found it’s which platform is popular at the time. The problem is keeping up takes a lot of time. The music industry is a job or people have day jobs. How much me time do you want to give up?