Your Ad Could Be Here

TV Theme Tunes

18 minutes ago, Just1L said:

I always loved that intro, and show. Never used to even consider it "music" when I was little but man, it is, and it's still cool.

I first heard the intro through the kid show version

Wasn't until I saw the actual show that I heard the original version.

14 hours ago, fasstrack said:

Sanford and Son theme (Quincy Jones)

I don't think a week has went by in the last 30 years where this hasn't popped into my head at least once.

14 hours ago, fasstrack said:

IBut then no one knows hardly ANY songs anymore---just to stare and drool into digital toys. (Sigh)...

Yes, a plethora of weak-minded fools. Remember when when it was said a sucker was born every minute? That's has been changed to every second. They're ripe for the pickings if you can figure out how to do it. Do you have a phone/tablet? You may be able to set it up so you can charge them while they are standing there. They may not get money out of their pocket, but if their phone goes off and there's a notification they can donate $1 to you through their phone, they will drool in awe that the possibility exists and they'll give you a dollar. Then thank them with a dog biscuit. ;)

loved it so much I covered it haha its a classic

maybe showing  how sad sorry old I am but when these came on our black and white one channel tv  heaven no idea why they wont show 

the lone ranger

https://youtu.be/p9lf76xOA5k

champion the wonder horse

https://youtu.be/zPYR8A7-GQQ

and of course the best tv series ( apart from dr who )  ever

batman

https://youtu.be/EZ9ymE2Rcxo

I thought I'd put my 2 cents in here lol. My favorites are oldies but goodies, the music to the ORIGINAL Dr. Who, and the music for the BBC TV series Douglas Adams' Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.  Both are very special to me hehehe!  Ooo I just realized you put Dr. Who in your list, @scotsman89 that's so funny! I hope you mean the original (Tom Baker is my favorite).

Tanya 

remember William Hartnell that was the first doctor > there showing my age > my niece would hide behand the sofa when the theme started  > like a lot of children I hear .

batman was just so funny and over the top a utility belt that somehow always had what was needed for whatever trouble they found themselves in 

John

Hehe no way, I was up front and center when Dr. Who came on lol! My favorite is definitely Tom Baker he was the BEST doctor ever case closed. I like the keys of time story line the best too lol. 

You ever watch Hitchiker's guide? 

Archived