Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi Rob! :)

32 minutes ago, Rob Ash said:

Whether you continue to do classic rock/metal material (PLEASE!), or move on to more modern music, I can tell you that you have the kind of vocal ability that is only going to improve as your experience level increases. What minor inconsistencies you demonstrate (all small, I assure you!) will even out as you get more and more of a handle on that powerful instrument God gave you

True Dat!  Pursue it, girl.  Rob's right on.

• Noob
7 hours ago, Rob Ash said:

Well.

Young lady, you definitely have the look, and...

I'd pay a cover and minimum to hear you tear it up at my favorite club. Any damn time!

Whether you continue to do classic rock/metal material (PLEASE!), or move on to more modern music, I can tell you that you have the kind of vocal ability that is only going to improve as your experience level increases. What minor inconsistencies you demonstrate (all small, I assure you!) will even out as you get more and more of a handle on that powerful instrument God gave you.

If you want to pick up some scratch (make money) singing, I have one major suggestion...

Sing. Often.

Four or five days a week, if you can manage it, but, at the very least, get with a band... as good a band as you can find (you sing lights out, so hold out for the best band you can locate... don't worry, unless you live in the sticks, you'll have choices) and make them practice AT LEAST three times a week.

Do gigs. You need to sing, and you need to learn to sing with full confidence in front of an audience. Butterflies before you go on stage are normal, and you should accept them and move on. What you need is to be able to count on doing your best work in front of a crowd, and that takes exposure.

Keep belting them out, little sister.

You rock balls. (my absolute highest compliment)

Thanks very much man! I will try my best :)

@Mira That was well AWESOME! I would buy that track! Great voice! Rob is right, it can only get better! If Christina Aguilera did rock, this is what it would sound like!! 👏👏👏👏

• Noob
On 02/12/2017 at 10:52 AM, Dazzyt66 said:

@Mira That was well AWESOME! I would buy that track! Great voice! Rob is right, it can only get better! If Christina Aguilera did rock, this is what it would sound like!! 👏👏👏👏

Thanks so much!!!!

Nice voice Mira. Much as I like Whitesnake, I agree with Rob something a bit more contemporary gives you an edge.

A bit pitchy at times, a couple of bad habits to work on, but loads of positives there to build on. Do you have a practice regimen? I just mention the singing points because it's not just about what we've got but where we are going :) Rob nails it right... sing sing and sing some more!

Excellent :)

• Noob
On 08/12/2017 at 5:17 PM, john said:

Nice voice Mira. Much as I like Whitesnake, I agree with Rob something a bit more contemporary gives you an edge.

A bit pitchy at times, a couple of bad habits to work on, but loads of positives there to build on. Do you have a practice regimen? I just mention the singing points because it's not just about what we've got but where we are going :) Rob nails it right... sing sing and sing some more!

Excellent :)

Thanks man, well I've never took any lessons so I guess its practically impossible to learn everything myself but am fine with whatever I do now as actually my main instrument is guitar haha :)

Archived