Your Ad Could Be Here

SONATA ARCTICA - Tallulah [Full band cover by ANAHATA]

"Back in the game, kickin' ass again," said AIRBOURNE, and so do we adhere to their words. Here's another interpretation and this time, it is SONATA ARCTICA's masterpiece, Tallulah. Hope you like it, and like last time, be free to share your thoughts and nitpicks ❤️

Have a wonderful fortnight! ❤️

Video:

• 1 month later...

Hey you guys are so cool! Love your quotes at the beginning of your videos, you even quoted Frank Herbert sweet! (I'm a big sci-fi fan). 

You guys really are good!!! This one though I think your voice has too many effects put on it, or something. Not sure, you sing very well but the emotion isn't coming out to me. I'm really not sure why, my gut is saying the way you processed it. You guys are great though howdy!!! 😀

Archived