Your Ad Could Be Here

intro of sorts Dave Graham

Hello...  I'm Dave Graham.   On FAWM.org I saw that someone had mentioned this site and was curious so I decided to give it a looksee of sorts.   I'm a retired teacher that also write songs.   Primarily a lyricist I have also dabbled in publishing due to get into areas where I needed to be one.     I have over 40 indie cuts and 300plus film/tv placements that I was involved with as a writer.     My first cut and tv placements came in the mid-90's.   I'm situated in TN and am an ASCAP member.    Yes, I write in Nashville and am familiar with Music Row and goings on there though I have collaborated on more rock and pop songs than country.   I am rambling a little.    Saturday night and home at the moment so, you know.     mctownmusic @ gmail.com   On fawm ..btw..I'm mctown.     Dave

Hi Dave,

Welcome to Songstuff!!  Nice to have you check us out.  Fawm! now that's a challenge :)

I write my lyrics too. I love lyrics! (Saturday night, haha).

See you around the boards. 

Peggy

Hi Dave, I did a couple lyrics this year on FAWM, but am in transitional job mode and couldn't commit to 14. I did two songs and a collab. I'm a first timer! I'll look you up there but hope you poked around last night and found a lot of cool stuff here on Songstuff. This is my home. I love it here. I get the best critiques and have made good friends. I hope you do too!

Lisa

Archived