Your Ad Could Be Here

YBM - The Scientist (from Coldplay)

Hey YB

Pretty good all in, though I the piano is too outfront... where the vocals should be. It makes it feel unnecessarily unconfident... which is underlined by the lack of your head through the performance. You might have chopped off your head for some other reason, but that ishow it comes over to a noob to your music. At least this noob. lol And really, musically there is no reason to hide away.

I had a listen to the next song and see the presentation is very similar. Your performances are pretty tight but the mixes aren't quite hitting it yet... though very close.

Thanks for posting up, I look forward to hearing some more!

Cheers

John

Hey @YBMusicP!

I enjoyed so much your cover, honestly. I used to cover this song with a couple of friends in piano and cello, and we used to enjoy it a lot! It have just brought me a lot of good memories. And it's not that easy to cover this, at least it was not for me when I was doing it!

I agree the volume of the piano is too loud, but the feeling is very nice. Your voice is a bit raspy and gives a particular essence to the song.

And the video that comes later sounds pretty sweet as well! Great voice!

Thanks for sharing! And welcome to Songstuff! :)

1 hour ago, john said:

Hey YB

Pretty good all in, though I the piano is too outfront... where the vocals should be. It makes it feel unnecessarily unconfident... which is underlined by the lack of your head through the performance. You might have chopped off your head for some other reason, but that ishow it comes over to a noob to your music. At least this noob. lol And really, musically there is no reason to hide away.

I had a listen to the next song and see the presentation is very similar. Your performances are pretty tight but the mixes aren't quite hitting it yet... though very close.

Thanks for posting up, I look forward to hearing some more!

Cheers

John

Truly thanks for your comment!!

I will try harder!!! :) 

54 minutes ago, Michan said:

Hey @YBMusicP!

I enjoyed so much your cover, honestly. I used to cover this song with a couple of friends in piano and cello, and we used to enjoy it a lot! It have just brought me a lot of good memories. And it's not that easy to cover this, at least it was not for me when I was doing it!

I agree the volume of the piano is too loud, but the feeling is very nice. Your voice is a bit raspy and gives a particular essence to the song.

And the video that comes later sounds pretty sweet as well! Great voice!

Thanks for sharing! And welcome to Songstuff! :)

Thanks a lot!

This is not an easy song indeed.

So I actually record a lot of takes to finish.

Im sure coming here a lot

Hope to see you around, yeah! ^^

The volume of your voice, better to make it as same as frequency of the music 

nice cover

16 hours ago, Praz said:

The volume of your voice, better to make it as same as frequency of the music 

nice cover

Thanks for your comment.

I'm still trying to improve my poor mixing skill.

You guys are the best!!!!

Archived