Your Ad Could Be Here

• Noob

So my buddy and I recorded a jam the other night, completely improvised.. and I think we created a new genre on accident... If progressive reggae blues rock isn’t a thing already. But yeah check it out it’s pretty cool. https://soundcloud.com/user-219896833-508678333/sorrow-and-triumph-a-reggae-blues-jam

Let me know what y’all think, if you’ve heard anything like it, etc.

P.S. I'm new to the community so idk if posting my songs right off rip is cool or not but I plan on sticking around and being an active member of the forum

11 hours ago, Aaron Thomason said:

P.S. I'm new to the community so idk if posting my songs right off rip is cool or not but I plan on sticking around and being an active member of the forum

It's ok to post In the lounge.  Probably to get the most and best feedback, set up your introduction and join in.  You guys are jamming. 🎶🎶🎶

Hope to see you around the site.

This is quite cool! yeah, I can feel all the mix nicely fitting! We have been doing some kinda reggae-rock in rehearsals, but the intro of the blues is just amazing!  You need to put on some vocals over there!

• Noob
27 minutes ago, Michan said:

This is quite cool! yeah, I can feel all the mix nicely fitting! We have been doing some kinda reggae-rock in rehearsals, but the intro of the blues is just amazing!  You need to put on some vocals over there!

Oh man vocals are a whole new world for me, but yeah maybe if I sat down and really tried to do it I could. Thank you for your feedback, I saw you followed my SoundCloud I’ll follow back do you have a band page?

Oh, I have no band page, we use the Soundcloud just for sending the rehearsal practice to the other band members, so all the tracks I have there from my band are private, with the exception of the ones I shared from my collabs from a person here in Songstuff, that are totally different style. My band is mostly rock-ish... but those tracks are electronic/triphop/ambient music! haha

But I'll keep and eye on your progressive-blues! I'm covering now some blues songs with a friend for open mic, and I really love the sound... and how your mix worked!  I guess if someday we record something decent in my band, I will upload it in public track in the soundcloud so you'll be able to listen! ^^

I'll send you a PM!

Archived