Your Ad Could Be Here

[Indie Rock] Tandem Unicycle - Keep on Pushing Through **TRIPPY**

Hey guys! 

Tandem Unicycle just release a song on May 10th, 2019. It's a sweet song with a trippy music video to go along with it. You should check it out!

www.tandemunicycle.com

Nice sound, guys!   Definitely someting I'd listen too.  

Good luck with your release.  How do you think your release plans and execution worked out so far?

:)

Peggy 

Surprisingly, this has done most of it's promotion on it's own. We have hit almost 10k views on YouTube, 10k streams on Spotify, 11k+ on Facebook. It has been a constant build upwards. We have also been throwing in some promotion pay for the video as well as getting our song on Spotify playlists. This has helped the spread much quicker. I recommend getting on any kind of playlist! It helps spread the song without people needing to actually look for the specific song. Being thrown into a mix of stuff really helps the spread!

• 5 weeks later...

I like the breaks in the song. Adds to the drama. I like the song in general.. The vocals sound good. No real criticism. The video is cheesy but it checks all the boxes because it lets people see the band and let's people know you have a sense of humor.I'm heading over to spotify to give you a follow.

Archived