Your Ad Could Be Here

Nathan Konda

• Noob

Hi everyone! My name is Nathan. I recently moved to Las Vegas, but I have have lived many places. My main attraction is my guitar playing. I also sing, play bass guitar, and drum at a Tommy Ramone skill level. I also mash my fingers into pianos, synths and midi controllers. I like banging on junk/scrap metal percussion. My musical Influences are Voivod, Duane Denison, Jimmy Page, "Group Sex" by The Circle Jerks, and 1970's David Bowie. I listen to everything, and try to be open minded about music. I love it.

• Like 1

Hi @Nathan Konda!

It's really cool to have you around! It seems that you have a very cool collection of skills to use! I am looking forward listening to some of your stuff!

What are your aims in music? What can of goals would you like to achieve?

I hope you enjoy interacting with other music lovers here in the forum, and you can learn a lot!

If you have any doubt don´t hesitate to ask!

See you on the boards! ^^