Your Ad Could Be Here

Have you finished a Romantic or Love song ❤💜💛💚

Hi All,

We're working on our YouTube Valentine's Day playlists of indie artist songs for our channel.  Do any of you have a romantic or love song that you've done that you would like us to consider?  If you do, add them on the Showcase boards.

And.. any suggestions of other indie artists love songs would be good, too.

We changed the name of our fan based YouTube channel.  Songstuff - Artists is now Songstuff Music Stage.  Don't forget to subscribe.

:)

Peggy

The YouTube Valentine's Day playlist is taking shape.  There's still time to present your romantic or love song to be considered.  Sooo.. add your YouTube link to the Showcase board. 💗

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/23/2020 at 8:52 PM, Peggy said:

Hi All,

We're working on our YouTube Valentine's Day playlists of indie artist songs for our channel.  Do any of you have a romantic or love song that you've done that you would like us to consider?  If you do, add them on the Showcase boards.

And.. any suggestions of other indie artists love songs would be good, too.

We changed the name of our fan based YouTube channel.  Songstuff - Artists is now Songstuff Music Stage.  Don't forget to subscribe.

:)

Peggy

I went i looked, I didn't see?

13 hours ago, John W Selleck said:

I went i looked, I didn't see?

Here's our Songstuff Music Stage YouTube Channel.  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkEW8R8Bdu84VtR0Wv2-iqA

Do you have Facebook or Twitter accounts?  

8 hours ago, Peggy said:

Here's our Songstuff Music Stage YouTube Channel.  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkEW8R8Bdu84VtR0Wv2-iqA

Do you have Facebook or Twitter accounts?  

TY, Now I see. I subscribed to the channel yesterday but didn't see that page.

1 hour ago, John W Selleck said:

TY, Now I see. I subscribed to the channel yesterday but didn't see that page.

I forgot to update update the feature with the new playlist. 🙄  took care of it this morning. Glad you found it.  I've also put the link in the lounge. 

5 hours ago, Peggy said:

I forgot to update update the feature with the new playlist. 🙄  took care of it this morning. Glad you found it.  I've also put the link in the lounge. 

Thanks again, Now someday, I may figure out how to put romantic video behind it. LOL!

1 hour ago, John W Selleck said:

Thanks again, Now someday, I may figure out how to put romantic video behind it. LOL!

I also added yours and @GregB songs from the Valentine's Playlist to the YouTube Community Playlist.  It's a collection, I've been growing, of YouTube Songs from our Songstuff members.  🎶🎶🎶

5 hours ago, Peggy said:

I also added yours and @GregB songs from the Valentine's Playlist to the YouTube Community Playlist.  It's a collection, I've been growing, of YouTube Songs from our Songstuff members.  🎶🎶🎶

Here is a link to a better, at least a little, version of the same song. At least they don't have to look at my pic for 3 1/2 min.

18 hours ago, John W Selleck said:

Here is a link to a better, at least a little, version of the same song. At least they don't have to look at my pic for 3 1/2 min.

Cool. I'll replace the link I'm using on both playlists.  

Archived