Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi from Brisbane, Australia

Hi everyone, I have just joined this community and I'm looking forward to hearing all the interesting sounds people have to share.

I'm a guitarist from Brisbane. Since 2009 I've been running a musical project called Anvil Head, writing and recording my own original tunes. I'm not a singer or lyricist, so all my work is instrumental (so far). I used to have a dedicated website with over 100 tunes available but it's cheaper to use Bandcamp (I don't make any more from music!) so I now just share what i consider to be the best of my stuff on Bandcamp.

My influences are varied (rock, metal, dub, surf, electronic), but it's mostly guitar-driven rock and related sub-genres. Creating my own music is a joy and I am compelled to do it and share it. My only limits are my own musical abilities, time and the limitations of the technology I use. If you can find a tune of mine you enjoy, my mission is accomplished.

Thanks,

Jim.

https://anvilhead.bandcamp.com/

Hey Anvil Head! Welcome to the Songstuff family!

I can understand moving to Bandcamp, though I think you can grow your fanbase faster, with more dedicated fans, using your own site. Of course it depends on your overall strategy.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Anvil Head,

Welcome to Songstuff! Are you looking for lyrics and vocals for your instrumentals? 

Peggy

Archived