Your Ad Could Be Here

Hey Guys

I don't have a guitar. O_o Smashed it a half decade ago, haha. (btw > it doesn't make you really feel cool when you break your guitar at home on intention : D )

I use DAW. FL Studio specifically. I have my nano keys and controller. I'd say my primar skill is composing, and mixing is the second one.

Enjoy it here. :) 

Welcome! we're neighbors of sorts :) In Oklahoma......we'll just agree to disagree about football kay? ;) 

Have smashed my share of guitars, not all of them purposefully ;), but most were......they don't make very good pogo sticks!

@Cody Thanks haha, I'm actually not too big on the Cowboys but I like college football more. Go Buckeyes! Thanks @Steffi Pacson It's nice to be here, I'm really liking it! @Patchez Yeah, Texas is weird! I'm in Dallas so I feel like being here in the City isn't really authentic "Texas" haha. I work closely with a team in NYC for my job and see them on webcam meetings everyday. It seems like a different world there for sure! When I go, I have to check out that guitarist cowboy haha.

34 minutes ago, Thresh Mountains said:

@Cody Thanks haha, I'm actually not too big on the Cowboys but I like college football more. Go Buckeyes! Thanks @Steffi Pacson It's nice to be here, I'm really liking it! @Patchez Yeah, Texas is weird! I'm in Dallas so I feel like being here in the City isn't really authentic "Texas" haha. I work closely with a team in NYC for my job and see them on webcam meetings everyday. It seems like a different world there for sure! When I go, I have to check out that guitarist cowboy haha.

ahhhh okay, makes sense..........if still in dallas and if does happen this year, usually first weekend of october, Dallas state fair, you'll see what I meant!.........It gets ugly sometimes, but is quite the spectacle, worth watching even if not a sports fan... "red river rivalry" 

Did a just for my own amusement research project once, about why most Texans and Okies don't get along, pretty much always boils down to college football whether they know it or not, or even pay attention to it hah!  Had to even talk my way out of some trouble a few times, just broaching the subject ;) rowdy lot of people when they've had a few :) 

Edited by Cody

Hi Thresh Mountain, 

Welcome to Songstuff!  Great to see you on the critique boards. Just ask if you have any questions.

Well,  no Big Tex this year since the Texas State Fair has been cancelled but sounds like the Longhorns and Sooners are still going to play, quite the rivalry.

:)

Peggy

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Peggy said:

Hi Thresh Mountain, 

Welcome to Songstuff!  Great to see you on the critique boards. Just ask if you have any questions.

Well,  no Big Tex this year since the Texas State Fair has been cancelled but sounds like the Longhorns and Sooners are still going to play, quite the rivalry.

:)

Peggy

They'd do it in hazmat suits if they had to :) didn't know the fair was cancelled....man I have heartburn for 2-3months every time I've left that place.  Deep Fried car batteries? sure why not, everything else deep fried has been good so far! hah :) 

• Haha 2