Your Ad Could Be Here

Good News For a Change

Fingers crossed, but I just signed on to write all the lyrics for a young female country singer putting out her 3rd album. She is with the same producer who did her last 2, and he pays for all the studio time, musicians etc. I don't put in a dime. No, she isn't famous and you wouldn't know her name. I will share the songs once she is done and ready to publish them. I've written 5 so far, from scratch, to her titles. I have 5-7 more to go. will I ever make a dime from them, maybe but probably not. Wish me luck.

Update, I've written 12 and she's heading in to the studio this week.

I've also decided to actively pursue co-writes and cuts with many other young unknowns and so far made a few more connections.

• Like 2

Sounds really great, John!  Good luck with your efforts and fingers crossed that something comes out of it for you and the young unknowns.  Looking forward to hearing the progress.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Peggy said:

Sounds really great, John!  Good luck with your efforts and fingers crossed that something comes out of it for you and the young unknowns.  Looking forward to hearing the progress.

Thanks Peggy,

I have been moving about quite a bit, now in Vlore, Albania, but learning I can connect to people all over the net just fine. I even had an internet streaming radio owner try to talk me into moving back to Nashville. LOL! I told him thanks for the compliment, but...

Good news John.

Nice to see you back bud. :)

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, john said:

Good news John.

Nice to see you back bud. :)

Thanks John,

I'm hard at it again.

Congrats. 

In lieu of dimes,  opportunity, fun and the challenge is something rare.

Cheers,

Greg

• Thanks 1