Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi I'm Jess from NSW, Australia

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself! I found this forum while looking for industry networks to become a part of, and am keen to become involved in a dedicated songwriting/musician community. I've written vocals and sang in a Punk Rock band for the past 4-5 years, started off in the band playing guitar as well but ended up dropping the guitar to focus on my strength as a vocalist.

I'm currently studying Electronic Music Production and aim to self-release 1 or 2 tracks by February next year, currently writing more Indie Pop style songs with an alternative/rock/emo influence. Following that, I would love to be able to start releasing an album a year and maybe get signed to an indie label, I think getting signed would prevent the procrastination that I sometimes struggle with (it's easier for me to be motivated if I'm otherwise letting someone else down - makes this indie thing difficult! Any advice on that would be greatly appreciated!)

I'm excited to take part in some creative songwriting challenges and hopefully provide some helpful feedback to other members!

• Like 4

G'day and Welcome!
There's a small number from Oz here. 
Greg
(Gold Coast)

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to Songstuff Jess. Good to meet you. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi , Jess .   your post , or a link to your post ,  came up on my facebook ,  via a Songstuff  add ,  i clicked on it because the collaboration site i switched to away from here , about 4 or 5 years ago has started to wane , most the musicians i collaborated with have left that site , so i was looking for another site when i saw the Songstuff one pop up , 

If you ever need lyrics , i would be happy to help . either something from my archives or a collaboration or come up with something new for a melody you already have . 

Cheers Tez.