Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi there! I'm Tory, aspiring mixing engineer and I want to help you with your tracks

• Noob

Hi there! I'm Tory, aspiring mixing engineer with my own equipped studio and I want to help you with your tracks. I hope to find here musicians/artists with their raw material so that I can turn them into ready-made tracks and add them to my portfolio. No payment needed for my job, just your raw recorded multitrack in genres pop/rnb/soul/funk/disco/jazz/reggae/latin/gospel/indie/punk/rock, and so on. Even if you haven't already recorded it, I can help you with that (I can explain how to do it correctly), we can do together arrangement and finish your song.

• Like 3

Hey there Tory!

Welcome to Songstuff!

What sort if set up are you running? Sorry, I’m a gear nerd lol I’d love to hear some of your previous work. Would that be possible? If not, not to worry, I am sure we’ll get to hear your work as we roll forward.

Just an idea, but it’s a nice offer you have made. If you write a post, detailing exactly what you need from clients/collaborators, ie track quality, levels etc. You get extra points if you make it the standard of an article!

I’ll speak to Mahesh and get him to include a link to your post in the next newsletter. If you don’t have a graphic, I will happily contribute with a little effort. All I ask is some basic images, of a good quality of your studio set up, or you with a mic etc. I could use stock images but that would just come off wrong I think.

Anyway, there’s an offer to help you helping other members. If you want to take me up on it, just say.

Cheers

John