Your Ad Could Be Here

Want a Record Deal or a Free Demo Review?

• Noob

Want a Record Deal or a Free Demo Review? Now seeking talent for showcasing to Top Producers, A&R Managers, Publishers and Major Labels. FREE for a limited time! All talent will be considered regardless of geographical location.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey

1. What is a qualifying artist? (I notice it is only free to "qualifying"artists).

2. Why should I pay for a review from you? By that I mean what makes your opinion useful and important? Do you mean that you will freely audition the bands you want to promote?

I am suspicious of this. You happily have Billboard and ASCAP under "Resources and Affiliated Organizations" My guess is they are resources who would complain if they knew you were ambiguously applying the Affiliated Organizations tag.

Your site also plugs your subsidiary Imagine Records, which charges a $10 admin fee for submissions when you describe it as FREE, has no listed artists who you have accepted.

All the alarm bells are ringing.

Your registered address for your domain is a PO Box (doesn't exactly make me trusting), and the domain was set up in April. The same name is listed for all contacts, including the CEO! Tyra D. Buburuz, CEO, Support, Admin etc. Are you the same IMG music promo company being discussed as a SCAM here:

http://www.rojisan.com/blog/2004/02/music_...in_rapvibe.html

and this article:

http://www.indie-music.com/modules.php?nam...rticle&sid=2611

If this is not a scam, please address these issues. If this is not replied to in the next 5 days the post will be removed. If you cannot answer the above points raised adequately, it will also be removed.

I have removed your image and url. If this is not a scam, then your set up has lots of questions over it, and you should have chosen a name not assosciated with scamming! Your image was even hosted on a free image server!

John

:-[

• 2 months later...
  • Noob

IMG Music Promotions Inc. is a privately owned and operated music promotions company and is in no way connected with IMG Artists, IMG Management, IMG Worldwide, Infinity Music Group or any branch, division and/or subsidiary of the aforesaid organizations.

IMG Music Promotions Inc. specializes in the direct promotion of music and artists to major record labels, select independent record labels, music publishers, management companies, booking agents and commercial music firms among others.

IMG Music Promotions Inc. works with artists on a world wide level, in most popular genres of music, with a solid reputation for promoting only quality musicians, singers and songwriters.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Noob

Visit (URL REMOVED) for further details.

Thank you.

Edit: I removed your image and url before and asked for a satisfactory explanation, which you have not provided. Please do not post your url unless you are given permission to do so. That will only happen if you give a satisfactory explanation in this topic.

Edited by john

• 4 months later...

John's got our backs! It's true that things that are to good to be true usualy are. All these reputable companys with closed doors......what's this.....an open door? Someone who will listen to my music and promote me? So you walk up to the door, and a hand reaches out and grabs you wallet! When desperate for some attention, these offers are easy to believe in. Thank's for helping us stay in reality..........-joel