Your Ad Could Be Here

You Tube Music Videos

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Avenged are amazing !!!

Ive seen them 3 times and all times I was :o at Synyster Gates guitar playing :D

He did an improv solo aswell in between a song it was well good.

Im gonna look at the tab to this song actually :D

Thanks for reminding me of it :D

no worries....and yeah....they have given some really nice guitar solos....

i also liked them very much....

this video is from a hindi movie.....i usually don't like hindi movies and songs....i rarely watch any.....but this one i found good....a competable song with international songs......

so Click here!

and do tell what you think....

nice one Maz.....especially the last one....

i have never seen such instrument in my life....that guy is really f*cking amazing.....

and did you mark he was dancing while playing.... :D8)

I loved the George Harrison cover with the ukalele that was amazing and the piano piece was good :)

If you want the tab for it then PM me and i shall send it to you :)

That twit on the guitar ruined that piece then! Bastard should be shot!

Best UK Indie rocksong of the eighties - well, 1985 anyway. Amazing drive. [smiley=acoustic.gif] [smiley=acoustic.gif]

(excellent sound quality BTW)

OK, so video wise this isn't amazing, but I'm listening to these guys at the moment and wondered what the newer members think of them...

BTW, the right answer is 'Oh my god, they rock so hard!' ;) (joke, I want honest opinions, if any... lol.)

EDIT: Ok, so

to a different song is actually good, and don't worry about the lyrics, they don't fit the video especially...

OK, so video wise this isn't amazing, but I'm listening to these guys at the moment and wondered what the newer members think of them...

BTW, the right answer is 'Oh my god, they rock so hard!' ;) (joke, I want honest opinions, if any... lol.)

EDIT: Ok, so

to a different song is actually good, and don't worry about the lyrics, they don't fit the video especially...

I liked Evig Pint. I might have one of those tonight! :)

As it happens you can partially translate it to mean eternal/eternally Pint... Although it actually means eternally tormented (or similar)...

Find me a quiet pub and I'll join you! ;)

As it happens you can partially translate it to mean eternal/eternally Pint... Although it actually means eternally tormented (or similar)...

Find me a quiet pub and I'll join you! ;)

I'm going bowling now. Then up for a Chinese free for all! :)

I love Linkin Park. :)

well i am a die hard fan..... :worship2:[smiley=rockin.gif]

nice instrumental...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzneWUlFlFk

amazing song....and fight which obeys all rules of physics....instead of one....

Yeah it is very relaxing to me :) The type of music is called Korean Folk... I don't really know what classifies as folk music but it's more so a matter of opinion. I also like Johnny Appleseed played and composed by the same 2 people. I'd give you guy's a link but youtube isn't working right now :P

Linkin Park is my favorite band. Alot of people aren't a fan of their new album but I like it just as much as their old stuff. Nice to hear a few solo's and ballad's. Can't wait to hear chester's new solo album Dead By Sunrise, it's suppost to come out this year :D In case anyone is wondering Chester is the lead singer of Linkin Park.

~TIMOTHY~

Edited by Mazrocon