Your Ad Could Be Here

Guitar case sticker gallery

Hey

My old guitar case was covered in stickers but I don't know if I still have it. These days I use a soft cover gig bag, so no stickers :(

Cheers

John

Dammit, I just had to liquidate that one in the move

I, like John, downgraded to a soft case after I bought a 2 seater. I still have the hard case, but it only has a brass plate with my name etched on. I dont think stickers would work very well antway as its a crocodile-type Fender case.

When I first got my present guitar. (30 years ago) I happened to find some plastic letters of my initials (SP) so I stuck them on and they've been there ever since! No stickers though! :)

I used to avoid any sticker in my case, I just had some dots painted with silver spray paint, but now I even have stickers in my guitar body!!! thanks to my daughter...

guitar_case_stickers.jpg

guitar_case_stickers_inside.jpg

the ones on the case are (from left to right) a "Solid Steel" sticker that came when I bought a couple of Cinematic Orchestra cd's from Ninja Tune, a "Blue Steel" sticker from a Dean Markley strings set, an eye and a nose (used to be a face!) from my wife's childhood, one old Beatles sticker given to me as a gift from a friend, and an EBow sticker that obviously came with an EBow...

the ones from the guitar body were placed there one evening playing with my daughter, I don't know where she got them, probably from a stickers book. I did some writing on them to mark the switch and pot positions.

celticguitar2.jpg