Your Ad Could Be Here

Annual Christmas Songwriting Contest

Hello Fellow Songstuff Members! Its time to announce the annual Christmas Songwriting Contest!!!! We want to hear your best Christmas related/themed songs! All song submission must be entered no later than December 15th. To submit your song, please reply to this topic, posting the name of your song, and a link to the song . Voting will begin on December 16th and end on December 23rd when the contest winner will be determined and announced.

PLEASE NOTE: Any songs posted anywhere else on the forum OTHER than this thread BEFORE the contest end ( December 23rd) WILL BE VOID

HOWEVER: You are allowed to campaign/advertise your song in other ways. For instance a custom signature or the such.

Thank you,

May the best Song Win

Hello Fellow Songstuff Members! Its time to announce the annual Christmas Songwriting Contest!!!! We want to hear your best Christmas related/themed songs! All song submission must be entered no later than December 15th. To submit your song, please reply to this topic, posting the name of your song, and a link to the song . Voting will begin on December 16th and end on December 23rd when the contest winner will be determined and announced.

PLEASE NOTE: Any songs posted anywhere else on the forum OTHER than this thread BEFORE the contest end ( December 23rd) WILL BE VOID

HOWEVER: You are allowed to campaign/advertise your song in other ways. For instance a custom signature or the such.

Thank you,

May the best Song Win

Are those ALL the rules? You won't be adding any more? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Al

Think it's too many?

So anyone planning on entering this year?

I should really mention prizes. If I can these will be added to. So here it is:

1st Prize:

3,000 full banner advert impressions on Songstuff for 2 months (total of 6,000 unuque impressions. If a banner is displayed more than once to a user only one is counted)

A copy of one of the CDs from each of the members who have contributed a CD to Songstuff (currently 1 :) though hopefully there will be more)

2nd Prize:

3,000 full banner advert impressions on Songstuff for 1 month

3rd Prize:

2,000 full banner advert impressions on Songstuff for 1 month

The banner adverts MUST be for a band you are allowed to advertise for. If you don't have a band you can nominate a Songstuff Artist to receive them, and I will try and work out some other small prize as recompense.

Any additional prizes will be added when available. This is likely to include free memberships for sites, free courses and a few other nice things. :)

Cheers

John

Bah.

Humbug.

is that the name of your entry? :D

• 3 weeks later...

ok so 2 so far, and one bah humbug (anti christmas songs will also be considered ;) as long as they are christmas oriented )

Anyone else? Come on you lot!

I've got one planned - allthough I don't want to win 2nd price :) ...

• 3 weeks later...
Notice the deadline of Dec. 15th... sorry but a little too late :(

Awww. I was going to suggest a poll! ;)

ok....

I'd like to suggest a poll. :P

ok....

I'd like to suggest a poll. :P

As long as there's no dancing! I hate poll dancing...

Notice the deadline of Dec. 15th... sorry but a little too late :(

I was too busy to record anything! Last evening was the first quiet time I've had!

Besides which! I haven't been able to play my guitar for weeks due to hand injuries!

Hand2.jpg

Hand1.jpg

(I'm going for the sympathy vote now!) :)

As long as there's no dancing! I hate poll dancing...

I was too busy to record anything! Last evening was the first quiet time I've had!

Besides which! I haven't been able to play my guitar for weeks due to hand injuries!

Hand2.jpg

Hand1.jpg

(I'm going for the sympathy vote now!) :)

You may want to throw out that glass that has the sharp edges.