Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello From A Fellow Songwriter From Mississippi

Hello everyone!

I am a songwriter/storyteller from Mississippi. I have been writing since 95' and have over 700 songs to date.

I am in the Rockabilly and Traditional Country Hall Of Fame for my drumming. I played with Charlie Feathers and many others over the years.

If you go to my tube and search for Shannah you can see the video of "Midnight With Elvis" I wrote and she recorded in Holland.

Also Trucker's Last Ride is on there. I wrote and recorded a picture video of the song.

Silver Dollar Music is my official web site.

Myspace Site is my myspace site, and you can find my fan club page from there.

I am not posting all of this to brag but to say that if a good ol' boy from the south can make it, anyone can!!!

You may find my post and responses a bit different then others because I approach music not only as a passion, but a way of life. And I happen to make my living with my music.

I am married to the joy of my life, and have two great children, and four beautiful grandchildren.

I write mostly traditional country but also torch, blues and jazz.

I hope to get to know you all better as time goes on!

Colonel Robert

Hi Colonel,

Wecome to the community.

Ive never heard of torch before. What is that?

If you ever watched the movie "The Fabulous Baker Boys" you will see a great example.

Picture a black baby grand, a beautiful gal in a long slinky glitter type dress singing low sultry love songs.

Songs that are ment to "tourch" the flames in your heart! Billie Holiday was a torch singer.

Welcome to Songstuff,

That is quite a resume', glad you could join us.

[smiley=bounce.gif]

John Nightwolf

Thanks John,

I have been blessed for sure. But it's out there if you got the goods.

And "got the goods" means different things to different folks.

Thanks again for the welcome.

CR

Hey

Welcome to Songstuff!

I notice your links aren't correct. How did you add them? (just asking in case a board feature is not working as expected)

Cheers

John

Thanks and opps.

CR