Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello !

Hello,

Ok, I dont speak english very well :-[ so...... let me introduce my self

This forum is a gift to my heart, imagine, 30 years waiting this moment. A lot of gifted people, exchange their experience and talent. (ouf ! I hope my english is not too bad)

Composing lyrics, it's not my daily bread (Please do not laugh)

But what I can do better is composing music :-[

Have a question...

Is it possible for me to use one of your text and put music on it.

I would like to accept your comment ! (I will post a mp3)

Thank you very much

Carlos

Hi Carlos,

Your English is good. I could provide some lyrics if you wish. However, I suspect a lot of the lyricists here would benefit more from your offer. Visit our songwriting area and re-post there. I suspect you will have a lot of takers!

Welcome to SS

Hello there :) I'm with the others, you're problem with english is all in your head... Try finding a nice englishman/woman to talk to and you'll soon realise that you're pretty good :)

I know for a fact there are lyricists on here that need tunes, so like the others say, go have a look around, maybe post some sample pieces - someone may decide to write lyrics for your music, you never know! :) And that way we get to find out what kinda stuff you compose :)

Cheers, Rohan

Hello,

Thank you Ruby for your proposition, and thank you John, Steve and thelevellers.

I work on a project that I started to develop approximately 2 years ago....

-Getting Out Of The Darkness-

For the first song, of which I need lyrics,

Is the history of young children who are abused by multinationals in certain countries.

It's a Rock style --- Like U2, Pink Floyd etc....(It's my influence for this piece)

BPM... 65 to 75 (That will depend on the flow of the text)

Let's talk about the story...............

Children of cotton (It's not the title,and not a sugestion)

More particularly in India, over there, there are children from 12 to 17 years which work in the cotton fields.

The work conditions are terrible, they use poison in the fields as weedkiller.

This weedkiller which is provided by Turquis was withdrawn from the market in the years 1980

But they sell this poison over there, they removed the pictograms on the bottles, and the recommendations are not translated in their language.

More precisely people who make the war uses this product to manufacture bombs chemical

In the factories where cotton is transformed into clothing, the children are exposed to the chemicals. One of worst, the chlorine, which burns their eyes and quietly, they become blind.

These children are placed and nourished at the factory, a wardrobe of eight square feet can lodge from 3 to 5 children

In 2007, there are 6 times more children who suffer from cancer than there was in 2002, and all are caused by the products carcinogen used in the fields and these factories of transformation.

Each morning a train passes, from village in village, it goes to the city, where there are the hospitals.

People over there call this train, the train of death

the first which arrives will be the first...

chemotherapy

radiotherapy

And for sickest, they are lodged on the last floor where they die slowly without their family

Doctors over there, cry with the murders!

For the arrangement..........(I can imagine)

The song start with a bed of synth (Pad from a 1982 Memorymoog)

Maybe a little bit of the 1998 Etherwave Theremin

And in far left of the scene - A woman who improvise acapella without any words. Just humming Ahh---Hoo

Probably the mother of one of those chidren.

The intro will follow with acoustic guitar (picking) and soft piano chords, with the bed of synth

Chords will be easy to play.... at this part of the song

Gradualy, electric guitar, bass and drum will follow

The form of the piece can-being

Intro - Verse 1-2 -Chorus- Verses 3-4 -Chorus - Bridge and the final part (CODA)

All is debatable, its why i need your help

If you believe that you can make the lyrics for this song, do not hesitate let me know

I love you !

Carlos

Hi John,

I just started to work on the foundation last Thursday.

At the same time, there is, so much to read and hear, on Songstuff.

I'd like to hear some of the Musical foundation to get more of an idea of what direction to take it in....

I'm working on that .....

Of course, I accept your collaboration Nightwolf !

Thank you

A+

Carlos