Your Ad Could Be Here

Me

BR1

Hey all. I'm new to this site, one can never actually have too much input on their work, and honest feedback is exactly what I'm looking for. I'm technically a lyricist, and I've worked with several local artist's, who then released them onto albums. So at least I have some of my work out there. Problem is the local area isn't exactly the biggest on music, so I've not gone anywhere. Plan to change that sooner or later. But for now...this is me.

I used to have a band, back in my early teens, but it disbanded all too quickly, and, as most of those early teen projects, it was just all fairly nonsensical. Including my lyrics. I got back into writing just about a couple years back, and I like to think I've improved a fair bit.

Hmm, what did I miss?..

My name? Prefer to keep that to myself, unless I collaborate with someone. But people, when on this username, have either called me Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr or Mr. 1.

And, I'm English, thats safe for disclosion. heh