Your Ad Could Be Here

RKG

Hello to everyone out there in cyberspace. Just joined this forum and this is my first post. I have posted in some other forums on the net before so I am familiar with most of the controls and etiquette for this kind of board. My musical experience started as playing one of those wooden recorder flutes when young, then I played the trumpet/cornet in a symphonic band, a marching band and as part of a trio and quartet in school. I started writing lyrics in my teens and have generally only written when inspired. I have now added a guitar and harmonica to the instruments I own and hope to get one of those cool midi keyboards soon. I hope to get some inspiration to write better lyrics and knowledge on how to play and record my newer instruments from the board. Thanks for hosting this great resource. Cheers!

Thanks for the welcome. I have a wide variety of influences and styles that I like, with anything that rocks my favorite. My teen years were spent in Texas, so I had a lot of exposure to Honky Tonk's and the Austin Music Scene. A lot of Tex-Mex was played, (anybody remember Joe King Carrasco?) and of course, the Texas blues.

Thanks again for the welcome.

Hello RKG,

Welcome to Songstuff!

Sounds like you have a good experience in music. What kind of music do you typically make? It's nice you are getting a keyboard, i've have mine for a year and i'm still having a blast with it :) Can't wait to hear your stuff!

~TIMOTHY~