Your Ad Could Be Here

Post Pics Of Your Guitar!

Andy - thats a beauty. You know what kind of pups they are?

Andy - thats a beauty. You know what kind of pups they are?

thanks jim ,and it plays nice too , the pup's are prs's own called narrowfields , like a humbucker but the poles are closer together giving it a different sound , bit like a p90 .

• 3 weeks later...

This is my main axe

http://forums.songst..._169_123915.jpggallery_8508_169_123915.jpg

I do 70 percent of my playing on my z6

This is number 2

gallery_8508_169_7984.jpg

I use it when I absolutely have to finger pick and don't need to play the upper register (only 16 frets) Or when I'm laying down a synth track and want access to CC's I play it 15 percent of the time.

This is my main regular guitar a korean made parker p44 It sounds almost nothing like regular parkers It's both warmer and brighter (mahogany body, maple neck bolt on with seymor duncans and fishman. It's rich like king crab with safron rice.

608-791-thickbox.jpg

As for the others,80's fender strat with gold lace sensors, lp copy, Godin Freeway, Godin LR Baggs, (very rare made by Robert Godin himself the precursor / prototype for the acoustcaster, Godin Multilac ACM (classical) Raven (prs semi hollow knock off) Casio DG20 yamaha ez-eg, yourock (piece of junk)

When I first got my Baby Z it was an addiction. The first 9 months I didn't even look at a guitar. I'd pick the baby up first thing play it for three hours then do some work and play it for another three. It's the only instrument I've ever played for 8 hours straight never got bored and no fatigue. It's funny when I finally did pick up a regular guitar my callouses had vanished and my fingers quickly got sore.

The z6 I picked up used for cheap. One of the previous owners messed up the trim pots for adjusting the string sensitivity, as well the screws that adjust string tension are sporked so using the strings is pointless. But I'm a tapper/touch ztarist so that stuff doesn't matter to me. What I needed/wanted was the 24 frets to cultivate my technique. It's still by far the best midi controller I've ever owned. And it's an adventure in the positive sense. Everyday I figure out some idea for playing technique and explore it. In as far as single note lines go. Everything I can do with my left hand I can tap with my right. Almost every chord I can play with my left hand I can play with my right. With multiple notes per string I can play bass and chord with my left and melody with my right or reverse the two and play melody with my left and accompany with my right. Not to mention "shearing" type chord melody (block chords) which would be impossible on a guitar. And an endless list of other things.

Edited by TapperMike

• 2 months later...

Hey there, I'm new here but I wanted to post a pic of the guitar I bought last week:

2012 Les Paul Standard

post-9993-0-47562300-1342957576_thumb.jp

Gibson Les Paul Custom Alpine White:

271131_10150233356146682_2330951_n.jpg

Esp Eclipse

25096_382659246681_3764552_n.jpg

C.F. Martin D-35

162986_488740771681_643887_n.jpg

Fender Stratocaster Mexico

180533_10150096008716682_3275883_n.jpg

Fender Telecaster Baja

525123_10150829083516682_374047865_n.jpg

And the next one: A Canadian Breed T-class!!

Edited by Tomsti

• 1 month later...
  • Noob

The Les Paul is the guitar i currently use x)

I have an old about 30-35 year old Ibanez Blazer i got from my dad, but i dont have a pic atm..

The morgan stratocaster look alike thing, is the first guitar i bought, and it used to be silver...

But i got some spray paint and painted it Van Halen xD im gonna try to sell the Van Halen Morgan thingy...

post-10336-0-94241100-1346104028_thumb.j

post-10336-0-72848100-1346104064_thumb.j

I am owner of Epiphone Junior with little modifications(special model look 2xhumbucker) but with EMG I can play it till I die ;] For me it sounds with peavey Vypyr 15W like I would play mesa boogie. I could play even mandoline with 1 string, the most important is original melody thats why I want to promote riff writing... I dont have photos only video, sorry. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnpHZeOWc4s

Edited by Szablo

I've been blogging a little about my GAS issues this year. But I think compared to many of you, I'm a bit of a bottom feeder.

Latest addition is a cheapo Chinese Les Paul knock off

http://axestogrind.wordpress.com/2012/08/13/cheapo-les-paul-addition-what-was-i-thinking/

Recently also got a MIM Tele with an unusual finish and a nice discount

http://axestogrind.wordpress.com/2012/04/12/the-new-addition-7/

Earlier in the year I picked up an Ibanez Artcore hollowbody, which i love

http://axestogrind.wordpress.com/2012/03/06/middle-aged-british-male-succumbs-to-guitar-acquisition-syndrome-gas-in-scottsdale-az/

• 2 months later...

Latest addition is a ridiculously good value Agile Les Paul copy. $380 including hard case and shipping. Fantastic!

agile-0011.jpg

Edited by pboaz

All I know is AFS, I forget the rest after that. Pretty hard to beat Artcores for the price, there's some real duds out there though.

It's funny I've actually owned a gibson es-175 and as much as I loved it back then (stolen) given the chance I'd pick an Ibanez George Benson hands down.

Awesome pics. My friend has a black guitar. It looks like Ciscos on the left.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Noob

Here's a picture of some of my closer friends...

post-11540-0-66339400-1354986829_thumb.j

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I've owned many guitars over time but the one that stopped me from changing guitars is the Freshman FA500GACED pictured on the right of the attached photograph! I think it looks and plays great! :guitar:

post-11850-0-09975500-1357158808_thumb.j

Some of you guys have way too many guitars, lol! When I'm rich I'll get a few more.

My first guitar, the one and only. Also, the best guitar in the world (because it's mine).

Silvertone. Got it for $100 at Hastings.

post-11915-0-45541600-1357669111_thumb.j