Your Ad Could Be Here

What Do We Have Here?

looking for active music sites to spread my band's art around. maybe find some fans and other music artists who's work we'd appreciate.

this is us: http://soundcloud.com/midnights-exile

Would greatly appreciate it if some one could explain what kind of atmosphere to expect here. Are music artists appreciated here? is it mostly just chat between listeners of typical music? Does the community here believe every thing should be free or do they understand the importance of paying artists for their hard work?

If any one responds, call me Midnight.

Greetings. :)

Hey Midnight

Welcome to Songstuff! :)

Easy. It's a community of musicians rather than fans, although I am sure they are fans as well :) The fact that they are all artists certainly means they appreciate artist rights etc.

So you are definitely welcome. The site is all about making music. Every aspect from writing the initial song, through recording and production to music law, music marketing and music promotion etc. More of a resource for you as an artist although we do love to hear about your new music.

Cheers

John

Hey Midnight

Welcome to Songstuff! :)

Easy. It's a community of musicians rather than fans, although I am sure they are fans as well :) The fact that they are all artists certainly means they appreciate artist rights etc.

So you are definitely welcome. The site is all about making music. Every aspect from writing the initial song, through recording and production to music law, music marketing and music promotion etc. More of a resource for you as an artist although we do love to hear about your new music.

Cheers

John

Very cool. I'll take a look around then. maybe find a place here to post a link to the new album we're trying to get launched. Would also be neat to find some other artists who don't make typical music.

lots on here. Make purely promo posts to the musician's lounge forum and the advertising board, if you want critique of songs in development then use the song and recording critique board or the lyrics critique board.

You might also be able to recruitpeople to spread the word or get promo ideas on the music business boards. Have fun, any questions just ask :)

lots on here. Make purely promo posts to the musician's lounge forum and the advertising board, if you want critique of songs in development then use the song and recording critique board or the lyrics critique board.

You might also be able to recruitpeople to spread the word or get promo ideas on the music business boards. Have fun, any questions just ask :)

will do. thanks :)

Archived