Your Ad Could Be Here

My name is Andrew Reich, I'm from a tiny little town near Houston, Tx. I am a Texas Country singer/songwriter and country music purist. I am always in search of new songwriting partners, live songswap partners, and pretty much any other way to collaborate with other musicians. I am the founder of a music group in Texas, called Revolutionary Music Group, where my aim is to gather a force of independant artists who may utilize the group to help better their own career and the career of the others in the group. For example, if you take 5 seperate artists and pool all of their resources together, such as loyal venues, fanbases, industry contacts, and such, then you already have a large database to work off of. Also things like bringing another group member with you to a higher profile venue that they otherwise wouldnt be able to book on their own. Ultimately my goal with the music group is to establish it as a known company throughout the Texas area, and use the influences gained to be able to reach down and give young artists with potential the chance to accomplish things without having to break the bank.