Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi My Name Is Natalie Stevens

I am 37 years old and live in Rochford (near Southend-on-sea) in Essex UK. I work in a day centre providing stimulating and enjoyable activities for younger persons with Dementia. I have a passion for writing and feel my style of writing could perhaps be considered as quite lyrical. I have a couple of poems I can upload for viewing. I feel I could write words quite happily, but I do not have any musical abilities. I am afraid I cannot sing or arrange music. I have purchased a music software package called 'Finale' but have not managed to construct anything pleasing to the ears yet. LOL. I love to write and if set writing challenges like certain subject area and certain grammar construction, I would be happy to try to write.

Lovely to join this group

many thanks

Natalie

hi Natalie... welcome to Songstuff!

Oh Thank you. I have never joined a group on line before. I felt a bit frightened that I would get a negative response. I only write lyrics and am not musically orientated. When I sing at work most people reach for ear plugs. LOL. Thanks for the lovely welcome. I have tried to upload a photo, but am having problems with this. Will try again.

a couple of possibilities...

your photo is too big in terms of megabytes

or

you haven't yet made enough posts to give you much upload space. I am pretty sure the limit changes above 5 posts. you have made exactly 5 posts so that could be the issue. If not see my first suggestion.

If you get an error message just post it up and I am sure we can help.

• Editors

Nice to have you here Natalie :)

Natalie

Welcome to Songstuff. Don't worry about not being a singer or a musician, I am only a lyricist and I have been made to feel very welcome here. Good luck with your writing :)

Jan

Welcome to the boards Natalie ! Don't be too unsecure. You'll only discover if you got talent for arranging music if you try to.

Tristen

Archived