Your Ad Could Be Here

The Introduction

Hello fellow musicians & songwriters everywhere!

Having recently registered to this site following a recommendation by a friend I thought I'd say 'Hey' and tell you about why we're here.

My name is Matt and I'm one half of Moebius Effect along with good friend Brett whom I've known since starting our first band 'Never Fear' in school over 25 years ago! Playing and performing a blend of rock, funk & pop as 'Sorbet' for many years with two other members we later reinvented ourselves as 'Monkeyhouse' before the band dissolved in the late 90's... although I've still got hundreds of copies of our first CD in the loft!

Thanks to a love of artists like The Chemical Brothers, Daft Punk, Justice & Fatboy Slim as well as the Prog-Rock influences of my father I've always liked bass heavy, beat driven synth stuff and treated myself to a Roland Gaia to start writing tunes.

As I tend to write general ideas & parts of songs having a great songwriter like Brett help shape & mould ideas into complete songs was an inevitable progression.

As we've been making music for the last 2 years with only family & Facebook friends hearing our work I was hoping to get some feedback and constructive criticism from like-minded peers as well as some suggestions on getting our material heard.

Cheers for your attention. 

Matt

Welcome Matt, I look forward to hearing your songs.

good to meet you Matt. nice intro. welcome to Songstuff! It's always good to hear when Songstuff has been recommended too :)

Hi

Welcome to Songstuff :)

Jan

Archived