Your Ad Could Be Here

Challenge #10 Abstract Lyrics

Goldy,

You are the reason I'm takinng the PP course! I had seen it online before once or twice but wasn't sure I should. When you mentioned you were doing it, I thought it's a good time for me too! so thank you for reminding me about the course. I fear that the lack of English speaking peers may keep my grade down for week 4 assignment... I did my reviews and almost all of them followed the rules but had poor grammatical choices for stresses. One didn't even put dashes or slashes just random lines in the box. why even bother? Oh well, I tried to be nice in my description but still gave a low score!.

I don't know how you found time to do this week's challenge! I started and just did not have time to wrap my head around it! I liked your topic this week!

Lisa

Careful Kel, you think this challenge was bad, maybe Lisa will set the next one.... What's that Lisa? Rock you say? Lmao

John, Kel seems up for a challenge and since he's "done" everything, I think he should compose and sing an opera for us.

where's that smiley with the tounge when I need it?

:tt2:

ahh that's better! tee hee!

I'm okay with bluegrass too. Lisa has heard my bluegrass song already. I haven't posted it here yet, from memory. Maybe one day.

Written a waltz too, ideas man.

I haven't recorded it sung yet. Maybe soon if you upset me! LOL

This is true, it is a fun one!

You are treading on dangerous ground there Kel!

Last I heard Lisa was heading your way for a holiday!!!! (alarm bells ringing)  I would remove any indication of your where abouts from your profile if I was you! lol

Lisa notice I said Nah ting it was all Kel (do you darn socks?) lol

Les

Les, He might like the visit too much so I'll have to come up with another type of poison.

Do I darn socks?!!! You know I live in The States right? We just throw away our socks when they get dingy let alone a hole! darn socks you say... jdio ghnj thuwh th u spht pshhh (mumbling under my breath!) LOL

• Like 1

jdio ghnj thuwh th u spht pshhh (mumbling under my breath!) LOL

Dear girl, you forget already the wisdoms of Dick Dastardly's furry companion?

it's, "Ruckem Schmuken grrrrrm shucken! hehehehehe he"

Long live Muttley! 

Dear girl, you forget already the wisdoms of Dick Dastardly's furry companion?

it's, "Ruckem Schmuken grrrrrm shucken! hehehehehe he"

Long live Muttley! 

yes, that's what I meant. :cursing:

Did you learn this on your course?

LOL

Skin

eh hum....you'll have to take the course and see for yourself! lol

• Like 1