Your Ad Could Be Here

Chat Chat Chat Chat Chat

john

Where the conservatory was, now stands a kitchen. The kitchen has much better acoustics than the conservatory ever did. I’m a kitchen trained musician.  

I used to work in kitchens for a living (Chef, cook, etc)  There were no shortage of musicians and an over abundance of frustrated drummers.

Sometimes, I look out the back yard and see this huge bird in the back yard. I think it might be a pheasant of some sort. Anyhow, one day it came face to face with a wandering possum, and both were quite startled to see each other. It's random events like this that make life interesting. Somewhat like a topic on Songstuff that has no defined purpose.

Kel

You never know when you'll need an emergency topic to say something about nothing, or when you have surplus words when you  had something to say about something until you have nothing to say about something... in fact even is you have nothing to say about nothing you can always say something about that!

Ideal

hungry? Lol

We should also have an unusual photo thread. you know recognisable subjects at unusual angles etc. (no body parts!)

any exciting plans today?

I need to record a vocal at some point. I had planned to do it yesterday but the day got away from me.

• Like 1