Your Ad Could Be Here

Completely New For Me :)

Alright then, this is completely new for me so I will try to introduce myself as best as I can...

First of all, English is not my native language, I'm from the Netherlands, so excuse me for the little faults I make ;)

Hello guys,

My name is Bram van Vugt, I'm 17 years old and I do something I always dreamed of: Writing songs!

In October of last year I decided to start playing guitar, that's something I wanted to do since I was young but never got the chance to do it. I also decided not to take lessons but teach it myself, just for a hobby. But that hobby became some kind of obsession...I think playing guitar is just one of the best and most fun things to do. I'm still learning a lot of things, but I also think I can play guitar really well, but still not as good as I want to be ;) I started to write songs 2 months ago when I got a girlfriend, she's lovely! And because of her, I'm on this forum. She said I should share my lyrics and music with other people and I thought this is a good way to do it.

I started to write songs for myself, because it's fun! But I also write songs for my girlfriend because she thinks it's the most romantic thing a boy can do for a girl. 

So... now you guys know something about me and I hope I can find new people who share the same interest in music as I do, maybe even a lot of new friends ;)

Have fun in making music,

Bram van Vugt

Hi!

Welcome! Nice intro! Love can be really nice ;) The first song my boyfriend wrote to me (many years ago...) is called "Mary Slade" and goes in a "westernstyle, tributing the movie "Cactus Jack". Haha, that song must come alive some day. Not exactly romantic, but superfun! 

I look forward hearing what you're up to and maybe read some of your lyrics.

//MMR

Thanks for the response!

Indeed, love is nice. It's beautiful!

I think it's lovely what your boyfriend did for you, although it wasn't that romantic you said ;) I think it's the thought of him doing something for you with a lot of emotion that's romantic! I already put one of my lyrics on this forum, it's called "You and me." I think you can guess for whom I wrote that song ;) Maybe you could give me some feedback..?

Enjoy making music, that is what it's all about!

Bram van Vugt

Hey Bram, welcome to Songstuff! I think your English is excellent, and you certainly communicate in English far better than I can communicate in Dutch. (Not difficult as I can't say much and I can write none ar all!)

Good to have you aboard. :)

Welcome on the board Bram!

I'm from Belgium so I make a lot of mistakes to :P 
But all verry friendly people here who will understand that and correct it for you!
You will learn a lot here... Or I hope for you you will.
Verry lucky girlfriend you have! Wish my boyfriend was a little bit of a romanticus, but he isn't :P