Your Ad Could Be Here

Article For Newbs- What Do I Need To Get Started Recording?

The latest article from Recording Hound . If you are new to recording this is a must read!

Recording Hound- Read Here- 

http://recordinghound.com/2014/04/03/home-recording-just-starting-out-what-do-i-need/

Hello,

My name is Timothy Smith. I should start signing my name to these. I write a blog in trying to help others. Sorry for that very large oversight. My Brand is Recording Hound. I assure you that the article is spot on for any person looking to begin into home recording.. Of course not everyone agrees on everything. There should be a link to my music which will show you my picture and just a small click should tell you my location and I keep the rest confidential for obvious reasons.

I will be as transparent as a person can safely be I the web.

Hey Tom, Thanks!

I looked over your description and it looks like the kind of thing I could use as an example.I have never been big into titles and I was afraid if I listed everything you will all know I'm a big nerd lol.

I looked into the PR things some people do in order to aquire an internet "image" and it isn't for me. Authors, artists,athletes, anyone really who put themselves out there in the public eye. They put themselves out of reach. You know the type, 5000 followers on twitter and they follow 100 people...I'm not knocking that if it works for them and I realize I'm not in that league by a long shot, but I did think about how much of myself i was going to allow to be exposed. We are all on the web and we all leave tracks everywhere we go. I like to joke around  and so I'm on the record at another site *ahem* for sometimes saying some of the silliest things a human can say...they seem to overlook it over there :)...so if you happen to cross reference my name and read some of that, well....what can I say? I was searching for something the other day on the web and I came across something I had said like 5 years ago on Google. 

Did you happen to read the last Sound on Sound magazine? If you did, you might have read the article that talks about a lack of trained engineers to teach recording at the college level.So they snag a recent graduate and let him or her teach....might be a good discussion sometime. FFT.

Gotta get going, Take it easy man!