Your Ad Could Be Here

It's Been A Fun First Year With Everyone At Songstuff

Hi Everyone,

It's coming up on a year since I joined this fantastic community...Enjoying your lyrics, songs, critiques...well, everything!  I know I have a long way to go with my lyric writing but I have learned so much being here with all of you.

I'm getting ready to start on hardware and software upgrades to my home studio (Protools). I'm sure the upgrades will bring their own challenges. Feel somewhat comfortable with the recording and mixing, though, but I'll always be learning.

Some very talented friends are ready to help get my music out of the rough ... As for MY musical talent, I am way over my head in comparison. I probably won't be performing much but some. I've done some demo recording and mixing for one of the guys. When we were in college, I did almost every "grunt" job in Live music, band and/or the sound company, for the others. Studies and careers led us different places, but we all stayed with music in different ways. They are intrigued with what I'm doing now with song and want to be apart of taking my tunes, changing them (that's my joke) and making good music. Plus they like the studio :) I'm excited about diving in deep and the fun to be had. Maybe I'll have some songs to share. Hope I don't blow it .... truly, out of my league...(again). 

Anyway, thanks for all the support and friendship, the skepticism, the questioning, the pushing. The ups and downs have been perfect for me. I appreciate it all. Hope I've been helpful in some way, too. Looking forward to another year with you all here at Songstuff.
Peggy

• Like 3

Nice one Peggy. Congrats on your 1st Songstuffday!

• Like 1

• Editors

Happy Songstuffirst Peggy! (no?)

:)

• Like 1

Congrats, I remember when you first started, you were so young then...my how you have grown!

no really, it has been a great first year. We've learned alot from each other. I love this community too!!!! There will always be new stuff to learn from songstuff. On that we can rely!
All the best

Lisa

Congrats, I remember when you first started, you were so young then...my how you have grown!

no really, it has been a great first year. We've learned alot from each other. I love this community too!!!! There will always be new stuff to learn from songstuff. On that we can rely!

All the best

Lisa

Hi Lisa, that's funny, definately a noobie :)

Peggy

Hi Peggy,

Hope I've been helpful in some way, too.

you have, you have. :)

Cheers Helmut

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Peggy,

Sounds great!!  I wish you all the success you can find!!

It is always a pleasure to read your lyrics and now to soon be able to hear them will be awesome!!

Best of luck,

Bryan

Hey Peggy,

Sounds great!!  I wish you all the success you can find!!

It is always a pleasure to read your lyrics and now to soon be able to hear them will be awesome!!

Best of luck,

Bryan

Thanks Bryan,

Between the systems and studio changes, reworking the lyrics, and trying to get these melodies down..well ... I question my sanity sometimes :) but what the heck ... enjoying it.

Peggy

Nice of you to post this Peggy

Hope the next year is productive (& fun) too.

Nice of you to post this Peggy

Hope the next year is productive (& fun) too.

Hi Rudi,

Thanks! Songstuff is such a creative community ... and been so helpful in helping me improve my understanding and writing.

Playing hard at trying to put my lyrics together with music :)

Peggy