Your Ad Could Be Here

A cappella singing

Hi!

My name is Nana and I've just started making videos for Youtube channel, which is called NANAcappella. This title combines my name with my favorite way of presenting vocal - a cappella.

I could prabobaly ask you at first: do you like such a way of presenting songs? & why?

Then, (if you are a vocalist or a singer) have you ever practised solo singing? n how do you think - would it be possible nowadays for a singer to reach success in music by singing a cappella in major?

I'm really very interested in your point of view and your ideas!!! Feel free to discuss everything concerning this matter!

As well I would like to ask you for critics of my current content at NANAcappella channel

, as I am just a beginner in singing, and I would like to ask you for a huge support (obviously, if you like my content), because, as you know, now it's nearly impossible for a new youtube creator to gain at least some views and subscribtions. So, I invite you all to subscribe to this channel and to leave some feedback as comments and likes\dislikes!) The link to NANAcappella channel is here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmhtxB33mX_lbCJq-axun0Q

As a rule - the interest to your work motivates you to improve skills and become better everyday, or demotivates, when you upload a video or a song and see that nobody cares what you do. Thank you!)

P.S. Share YOUR stories of improving your musical skills and the ways of presenting them to the publicity!

Archived