Your Ad Could Be Here

Introducing myself

• Noob

Hey there, my name is Danny.

I go by the artist name of Aceox online.

I'm currently 22 years old and I'm from germany.

I make hip hop beats in my own style, but I also love experimenting and trying out new things.

I am currently learning to sing and to play the guitar because I plan on making metal songs one day aside from hip hop and rap, since metal is my all time favourite genre.

Something that makes me who I am is the fact that I am very curious and love trying out new things, discovering cool sounds and ideas and working together with other like-minded people in all kinds of ways.

The reason why I signed up on this site was because I'm interested in connecting with other artists and hopefully learn a few new things here and there.

I hope we'll get along well :)

-Danny (Aceox)

welcome to the boards Aceox! I'm one of the resident hip-hop heads around here, so the more the merrier! Check out the Rap and Hip-Hop subforums!

Hi Aceox!

Welcome to SongStuff!  Great to have you here .. good group of people working on and sharing their music and ideas.. see you around the boards.

:)

Peggy

Archived