Your Ad Could Be Here

I Think This Is An Intro Title

• Noob

Hello,

I am a male from the United States originally hailing from Long Island, NY. 

I am a songwriter, essayist, and musician working on my production skills as of this year.

I think it’s going well but one can never be sure of his qualities until they have experienced a true display. 

I am currently getting ready for college, but have spare time to keep in touch with what seems like a great community of people that I hope to learn from, make new connections with, and start down a path of creative ideas that will hopefully develop outlets for a career. 

One day i’ll have something, but that’s only for “one day”. Grounded roots and emotions alongside important critiques to myself and my work is all I will care for at the end of a day’s work. 

Thank you all for all you do to support me.

I wish to do the same for you. 

Much love

Welcome to Songstuff Saudade!

Yeah, this is a great place to interact with like-minded people in the ways you have just mentioned!

Have a look around the boards! There are quite many topics you could use to start the interaction and learning! We also hope you can help others providing critique and feedback!

See you around! :)

Hey Saudade, welcome to the Songstuff family :)

Archived