Your Ad Could Be Here

• Noob

Hello everyone I am Maya Clars and I'm 17 years old. Since I was a kid I really love listening to music and had the desire to compose them.  Fortunately, I had the chance through the help of my parents and support of my friends. Currently I have two songs entitled "Dance of Death" and "Damn things". The songs are more of a personal experience that I just want to express and somehow hoping that people can relate and find it an inspiration. I'm asking your help to stream my songs, I'm using various platforms such as Spotify and YouTube, to know more you can visit my website (mayaclars.com) we can also talk and keep in touch, just follow me on my Instagram (@mayaclars). Thankyou so much and wishing the best for you!

Hello there @Maya Clars welcome and enjoy staying here. I hope you can find here a lot of goodies, whatever you are looking for. Getting critique, meeting new musicians, whatever. :) 

Welcome

Hey there Maya! Welcome to the Songstuff family! Hopefully you plan to post more as we are a collective of writers and artists, not just listeners. We try to support each other with knowledge, advice, collaboration in writing, recording, production and promotion to name just a few ways we can help each other. You will find some excellent artists and writers here. Hopefully it will fit in your creative time and help you with planning your promo (among other things)?

• Noob

Thankyou for a warm welcome. Surely I'll learn a lot in music through this forum and I can't wait to improve together with all artists here. I'll support others too by listening to their songs. Have a wonderful day and always keep safe!

Archived