Your Ad Could Be Here

New to Songstuff but not new to music

• Noob

Hi everyone,

I'm an experienced songwriter/producer from the UK with a good level of commercial success. I've come here to meet talented artists and writers to nurture/teach/advise/produce depending on where they are in their journey. I'm more of a hands-on, technical guy when it comes to giving advice so I hope some members will find this useful and interesting. I do everything in the songwriting/production chain from writing a title onto a blank page to mastering the final mix.  Look forward to hearing some great new music and reaching out!

• Like 2

Nice intro SongSabom! 

Welcome to Songstuff! It's always awesome to count here with profesionals of music willing to help others and to give advice!

This is great place to meet musical people and get exposed to different levels and styles! 

I hope you can get some time to have a look around the boards, meet other users and start settling in this kind of new virtual home ;)

See you around!

• Like 1

• Noob

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I'll definitely have a look around the various boards. 

To answer the questions: 

1. I'm based in London.

2. I would upload some music to my profile but that doesn't seem to be possible. Linking to online tracks would mean giving away my real name and I quite like the one I've chosen for this forum! :) Will think of a workaround though. 

• Like 2