Your Ad Could Be Here

The most amazing song you have ever heard!

Share the song you think is amazing and explain why it's so.

Here is my: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHgalol00kU

This is truly amazing song. I have goosebumps when I listen to it. Very beautiful music, fife and guitar sounds just awesome. Catchy and emotional vocals pierce my soul with their beauty. I absolutely love this song. I keep listening to it over and over again!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Latin beats are great, but not for my taste. 

I got goosebumps when I heard this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byvvFnzUez0

I love the progression of this song, the melodies are amazing, the lyrics are amazing, and his voice is full of emotions, also the background vocals complete the song (even though I would have done it differently, in some parts they're too harsh). I love how they used the instruments, the beat is on point, and the harmony is alright. 

It's such a melancholic song. I love those kind of songs.

Also this one is killing me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fY03GDqnEk

Well produced, but the remix of this song is better, it's just perfection for me. And this singer is one of the best male vocalists of our time. In my opinion. 

On 9/18/2019 at 3:09 AM, Erika Barbara said:

Also this one is killing me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fY03GDqnEk

Well produced, but the remix of this song is better, it's just perfection for me. And this singer is one of the best male vocalists of our time. In my opinion. 

That was a pretty cool song, thanks for sharing!

7 hours ago, Blank said:

I suppose this would be a good time to mention the song "On The Nature of Daylight" by Max Richter. It is simple, yet evokes emotions like nothing else. 

I love the Blue Notebooks album for it's deep blue moods, still his finest imho, but unless you are happy to be sad for a while, the music can bring you down: it's a very moving album.

A song I have sang many times at open mics and one that inspires me to write - it's a simple list song but plain, direct in its use of language, specific in its use of imagery and it sounds effortlessly put together but it's powerful, deep and affecting. Songs don't have to have a classic uplifting chorus or be vague or about love in an undefined way - if you are a writer, there's a lot to take away from songs like this imho. Written by Ben Lee for Evan Dando.

PS - it's not the most amazing song I've ever heard - it's not possible to identify that - it's a great song for me but there are many other great songs - all great for a variety of reasons.

Kate Bush singing This Woman's Work is spine tingling - sit in the dark and listen to it at volume - it's the kind of vocal performance that no one can come close to (yes - there is a cover version - it was absolutely terrible imho)

23 hours ago, lemonstar said:

Kate Bush singing This Woman's Work is spine tingling - sit in the dark and listen to it at volume - it's the kind of vocal performance that no one can come close to (yes - there is a cover version - it was absolutely terrible imho)

i had to look it up on youtube here in the US (not the cover version!) this video wouldn't play in the States. Now I remember! i sometimes sing these lines:  give me these moments back...give me that little kiss...

very beautiful and amazing. 🙂

Harry Chapin wrote so many great songs > for anyone alive when band aid went out this should have been the song they ended with > not the  cars song who's gonna take you home >which made no sense to me > not his greatest song PO but a great song > you may need tissue 

Archived