Your Ad Could Be Here

• Noob

Hello,

My name is Eric Jerome Brodberg. I was born and raised in the Great Lake State of Michigan. I am married with children...but not a struggling shoe salesman! I have been playing the guitar and writing songs since I was a kid (I'm 45 now). I do perform out live as often as possible playing cover songs, but my passion is original music. My goal here is to network with other writers and publishers in hopes to get my music heard worldwide. I do not wish to be the artist performing these songs, but the one holding the pen to the paper. I look forward to meeting you all as time goes on. Thank you for providing this forum!!

Eric Jerome Brodberg

Hi @Eric Jerome Brodberg!

Welcome to Songstuff! This is a great place to do that super useful networking and to get feedback and ideas for creating your own music! Also around here you can move a lot of collaborations!

What kind of styles are you interested in? what would you say are your strong points!

I'm singer and lyricist, by the way! ^^

If you have any question let us know!  It's so nice to have you around! See you on the boards!

• Noob

Hi Michan,

Thank you for welcoming me! I am looking forward to growing more in my writing and networking. My style is mainly country. However, there are sub-genres in country that I write in. Some of my songs can be considered county-pop, country-rock, or even country-ballads. I'd say my strong points are usually coming up with the chorus or hook. I'm also really good with creating the music to lyrics.

Thanks,

Eric

• Noob

If I have links to iTunes or Spotify to share my music, where can I post them at on here? Is that allowed?

Hi Eric,

Welcome to Songstuff! What's great is you introduce yourself and tell us abit about your music. And of course you can share your links. The Advertisement board is a good place for links to buy your music. 

Let me know if you have any other questions.. 

:)

Peggy

Archived