Your Ad Could Be Here

Interview With Just1L For Songstuff Music Stage

Hi gang

We’ve just posted up our interview with member Just1L for the Songstuff Music Stage (our new fan-facing YouTube Channel). The interview is video based, though there’s a text version available too.

B9460F52-47AB-4A9B-8BC5-EFD323DC824D.jpeg

The interview will be in two parts. Part 1is for fans and is posted on our fan facing site, Songstuff UK.

The second part is more for fellow musicians and will be posted her on Songstuff and the Songstuff YouTube channel in about 2 weeks.

Lets us know what you think of the interview!

Just1L Interview for the Songstuff Music Stage

Cheers

John

• Like 2

Very well done interview, the only thing i would change is from the text to someone live giving the questions. Thanks for sharing

• Like 1

Thanks John. We had been planning on have the artists and songwriters read the questions out themselves as a self-interview. It’s a relatively popular interview format these days. I almost voiced the questions myself, but I was already behind with the schedule.

We plan on more of these :)

Couldn’t have picked a better candidate for this.  What the heck is that tin foil piñata thing in the background?  I kept wondering if little tiny spacemen were going to come out of it.  Maybe that’s where the rest of the band sleeps, or where Randy hides his stash of razors.  I don’t know, but I sure enjoyed the interview and Randy’s take on music.  It’s great to hear he has plans for the future, aside from capturing wayward satellites.

Wishing you the best

MP

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Randy was one of the artists I looked for when I was active here in the past. Really enjoyed getting to know him in a more personal format (the vid interview). 

Good stuff, keep on keeping on,Randy!

Well done, John!

Edited by Danidog
  • Like 2

Awesome! I'm glad you like it. We plan on doing a series of these and we are just working through a few experiments in format. There should be loads more to come :)

@Mahesh @Peggy @Lisa Gates

and the star...

@Just1L

• Like 2