Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi There - I'm Chuck W. New Here

• Noob

Hi There!

My name is Chuck W. and I'm a solo artist from NY. I just released my second album, Small World, last Tuesday and am absolutely loving the reception I am seeing so far!

It would be my honor if you folks had a moment to give it a listen and let me know your thoughts! Thanks so much!

https://open.spotify.com/album/29nfWnXAIPHGeFNpk0jeGm?si=dwwr9CbzRyeg1AiIuHJB2g

hi Chuck,

Welcome, and nice intro. You will do best here if you help us by filling in a bit more of your profile, what you do, lyricist/singer songwriter/musician/composer/etc., your musical influences, etc. Then comment on other's works, and then post some of your own. Share. That  way all of us get to know each other better.

Hello Chuck, welcome to Songstuff! Looking forward to seeing you on the boards here.

Archived