Your Ad Could Be Here

I'm Richard from Orange County, Ca.

• Noob

Hey all.  I'm basically going to just reiterate what I put in my about me page but I've been a piano hobbyist since a teenager (I'm in my 40s now).  I spent a lot of my 20's playing, writing, and recording stuff but I've never really been the kind of person to put anything out into the world.  I took a break a number of years ago when I went back to school to get my Bachelors and Masters in Software Engineering and have since changed my career to that field.  I bought Reason as a graduation gift and started getting back into making stuff again.  I still don't have any plans to try to put anything out there but I am interested in joining some communities of musicians to chat about whatever and maybe try to improve some of the things I do.  

So yeah, nice to meet everybody.

• Like 2

Hey Richard

Welcome to Songstuff! Great to have you with us. If we can be of any help, just ask. We’re a friendly bunch :)

Cheers

John

• Like 1