Your Ad Could Be Here

Song Title Association Game

Just now, Rudi said:

Lyin' Eyes - Eagles

Rudi ... that is way too obvious of a link.  I don't think I have ever come across a link of yours without wondering for at least 15 minutes about what the association is. You can do much better than that. :)

Gives me chance to post one of my all time favourites... This song will never get old for me.

Tears - The Chameleons

Edited by MonoStone

8 hours ago, RobAsh15 said:

The moment has passed, but I would have challenged Moz on his "Tears - The Chameleons" entry. I fail to see the connection between that and "Lyin' Eyes - The Eagles".

That was me not Moz... or am I Moz now? ;)

I reckon Rob and Rudi are linking by artist names... I thought this was a song title association game? I move they should be banned and shot! ;) 

• Like 1

Sour Grapes - Descendents

27 minutes ago, Just1L said:

Sour Grapes - Descendents

I quite like that, not heard them before... but guessing they have a lot to answer for i.e. Blink friggin 182 and Green friggin Day! Just sayin...sorry wrong forum for such comments ;) 

4 minutes ago, MonoStone said:

but guessing they have a lot to answer for i.e. Blink friggin 182 and Green friggin Day! 

Back in the 80's, every skater tape I made had at least one Descendents song on it. Are you saying though they're the inspiration for Blink & Green, or vice-versa?!?!

Well, since everyone else is linking by artist name ... and because I love this song and the video (must be seen) -

Kelly's Heroes - Black Grape

1 hour ago, Just1L said:

Back in the 80's, every skater tape I made had at least one Descendents song on it. Are you saying though they're the inspiration for Blink & Green, or vice-versa?!?!

I assumed they influenced Blink & Green when I heard it, they sound more raw and less cartoon but I could hear how it could lead to B&G type stuff... and googling seemed to confirm. Dunno... sorry I shouldn't have held the game up with the comment. Just have an unusual hatred fro Blink 182 and Green Day... not sure why... both get right under my skin, along with a lot of pop-punk/skate-punk ;) Guessing we might not agree on that one, and this wasn't the place to bring it up ;) 

Now that is more like the Rudi links I am so fond of .... challenge!  I don't get it. Also, you beat me to the punch as i was about to post my favorite Moby Grape song.   BTW Dek ... There are no rules in this game.   It took me awhile to figure that out.

1 minute ago, GocartMoz said:

Now that is more like the Rudi links I am so fond of .... challenge!  I don't get it. Also, you beat me to the punch as i was about to post my favorite Moby Grape song.   BTW Dek ... There are no rules in this game.   It took me awhile to figure that out.

Moby Grape is low hanging fruit.

Better band than the jets though

I thought it was Kelly->Josephine???

Safe in New York City - AC/DC