Your Ad Could Be Here

Song Title Association Game

only thing I can think of is Richard mistook Tunesmiths   colour and SABBATH as something from his post not my one so faith would work with Sabbath ?  anyway  on wards to a new year .

could have used many artists but Janis nails it 

son of a preacher man  Janis Joplin

2 hours ago, RobAsh15 said:

If your connection is the fact that the band called "New Order" also has a song tilted "Blue Monday", that's probably not going to fly, Richard.

First off, is that the connection?

'Yeah, Rob that was it. I thought, well my understanding, was to try and use obscure connections as well, make it a bit tougher to get the connection. I know some of the posts I've read don't seem that obvious at first, well certainly not to me as I've not heard of half the songs/artists.

4 hours ago, Richard Tracey said:

'Yeah, Rob that was it. I thought, well my understanding, was to try and use obscure connections as well, make it a bit tougher to get the connection. I know some of the posts I've read don't seem that obvious at first, well certainly not to me as I've not heard of half the songs/artists.

As Richard is still trying to get his head around this, I suggest we forgive but not condone.

:eusa_think:

No mercy next time though... [smiley=microwave.gif]

9 minutes ago, tunesmithth said:

Blue Monday / Fats Domino  =  Real Life / Send Me An Angel

Nope, still don't see an association Richard :rolleyes: Besides...I used that exact same response a few posts prior. Many responses are used more than once, but generally not by the same player & not in such close proximity.

Let me explain this another way.

• My response (the one you attempted a response to) contained 4 words....blue, Monday, fats & Domino
  • Your response should have some type of connection (association) with one or more of those 4 words. That connection may be obvious, or vague...your choice.

Clearer?

Tom

Sorry Tom - I meant to the Los Lobos Evangeline song that Rudi posted with this one, as I thought the other was just a bit too cliche.

I didn't want to go back and re-post for your one in case I derail the flow of this topic....

Edited by Richard Tracey

New Order did a song called Blue Monday

Oh there have been several posts since the one I was responding to... this thread acts weird like that for me... 

Ignore my post then... 

Edited by MonoStone
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Richard Tracey said:

I take it that is Real Life / Fantasy?

Yep. Bullseye!

could have been one of many recordings of this song but Brenda Lee has a great voice

Brenda Lee - Pretend