Your Ad Could Be Here

Interview on Rolling Stone India

• Editors

Hi ya'll,

Looks like I'll be guilty in including this topic under the "Shameless promotion" tag of the Musician Lounge but I was excited to share it here anyways, especially when this is where I've grew up as a musician. John has been the biggest mentor!

Anyways, just wanted to share with you the Rolling Stone India interview I did for the next month's magazine issue. 

Here's the online version of it.

http://rollingstoneindia.com/mahesh-raghunandan-one-song-at-a-time/

Hope all is well on that side! :)

Cheers,

Mahesh

• Like 3

Smashing! I remember the first time you posted a song over at thesongwritersforum around 2009 or 2010 and I thought "If this guy can't make it anywhere, my chances are nil to none." IMO your an inspiration to all.

But, the link never fully loads when I click on it. :(

Edited by Just1L
  • Like 1

• Editors

Thanks you guys! :)

On 2/17/2017 at 0:36 AM, Richard Tracey said:

Well done Mahesh - good interview. I still wish you had changed the title to Finders/Keepers though....

Hi Richard, 

Actually, I did change the name to Come Find Me. But since there is no update on that song I've put online, seems like the interviewer has caught on to the initial video. 

I need to put an update on that song soon. 

• Like 2

Congrats to you, Mahesh!  Haven't yet watched, but I'll be back to do that!

• Like 1

Hey Mahesh

Well done! I suspect it is only at the beginning of a wave of success. You have worked hard and thoroughly deserve the recognition you are getting. That said, be prepared to work even harder! At every stage be prepared to take advantage of any new gains or contacts.

:)

• Like 2

• john featured this topic

Hi Mahesh

Congratulations on all your achievements so far.  This interview is fab, really great publicity for you.

Love the video! 

Best wishes with your continued success!   :)

Jan

• Like 1

• Editors

Thanks everyone. I see myself going on this journey in laps. 

You keep pushing and pushing and then something great like this happens. And then back to pushing. lol I'm not complaining at all though. I love every single bit of it! :)

Again, thanks for all the support you've given me so far.

Mahesh

• Editors

@Just1L ,

I just read your edited comment, are you still not able to access the link? That's weird indeed. 

@Steve Mueske

Thanks very much Steve! I hope you're doing well my friend.